“I am unapologetically Pro America and Pro Constitutional Rights.” I stand for values that we can all get behind. I arrived in the United States as a legal immigrant. My family and I came to the United States for a better life and to live the American dream. While my husband was a full time student, I worked hard, saved and provided for my son to get the best education and go on to serve our Country in the United States Navy as LCDR. That is the American Dream.
The beauty of our Great Nation is that you can legally immigrate to this great country and become an American. We are all Americans regardless of ethnicity, religion, background and socioeconomic status.
I stand for values that we can all get behind which are enshrined in our Constitution:
- Equal Opportunity
- Legal Immigration
- Meritocracy in Education
- Favorable Trade Agreements to take care of American businesses first
- Opening up the Keystone Pipeline so we are not dependent on foreign oil
- Espousing Free Market Capitalism
- Saying NO to Socialism
- Putting a stop to run away government spending
- Removing bureaucratic red tape
- Supporting our men and women in uniform serving our country
- Promoting and not apologizing for American excellence
- Holding our local, state and federal leaders accountable
- Taking direction from constituents NOT foreign governments
I am unapologetically Pro America and Pro Constitutional Rights. I will not bow down to the desires of elite globalists to take down our great nation. I will take a stand to do what is in the best interest of the citizens of VA-11 so that the United States of America remains a beacon of freedom of hope and a light to the rest of the world.